Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dr Manfratton

The bemusing particles known as frattons.
An accident whose scientific explanation breaks the boundaries of all our current understanding of the laws of physics.
A new perception that reveals the old, the now and the yet to come.
All these things have combined to allow me to see you and what you are up to.
From my side of the cross-dimensional fence I am granted an almost unhindered view of the Youniverse.
I am willing to share my glimpses of your entirety, and when the whim grips me, to reveal how the parallel version of things in my own reality may differ, if only by the width of Einstein’s wispy chiffon.
Join me for a sideworld view.
Journey with me at a tangerine tangent.
Come with me on a mobius trip.
Jump into your wardrobe, launch yourself through your mirror, and click your ruby heels like they have never been clicked before.
Let me tell you of life on the other side of Dick Dastardly’s ethereal doorway.
Do you wish to know of life in the quantum state, and of existence on a counter-intuitive earth?
Listen, and I will tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment